Buffet seated events have structure much like a seated dinner, but the main course is served from a
buffet. To accommodate buffet tables, guests’ capacity of the room may be impacted.
- This style offers a variety of food and more than one entrée, i.e., beef and salmon, as well as
many choices for accompaniments to the meal.
- Vegetarian options may be incorporated or substituted into your menu selection.
- Individual served first course is placed on the table to start the meal.
- Buffet is open immediately following the first course.
- Bar is open for 4 consecutive hours
- Wine is offered at the table.
- Your wedding cake or other dessert of your choosing may be served or placed on a buffet.
- Cocktails precede seated dinner for 45 minutes to one hour.
- All guests are seated together after cocktails.
- Hors d’oeuvres may be passed during cocktails for an additional charge.
- All guests must be assigned to a specific table via escort cards or table assignment chart.