Experience a beautiful and friendly work environment at Café Oliva.
We are seeking staff for lunch shift and Wednesday evening shift. Normal hours are 9:30AM to 3:30 PM Tuesday through Saturday and Wednesday nights 4:00PM to 10:00PM.
Our customers have learned to expect friendly service with a smile from the employees at Café Oliva, and we are excited to be adding to our team!
- Hours would be Tuesday – Saturday from 9:30 – 3:30
- Wednesday nights 4:00PM-10:00PM
- Maintain consistent, high quality food
- Ensure all products are rotated first-in, first out philosophy
- Properly label and date all products to ensure safekeeping and sanitation
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Experience working grill, pantry, fry, pizza, and prep
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Have to be prompt, present and prepared for all shifts
- Hepatitis A vaccinations (documentation needed)
- ServSafe certified (documentation needed)
- 24 months of restaurant experience
- Background screenings, and direct deposit information will be required for all new hires.
- Covid-19 vaccinations required