Catering St. Louis is looking for a full time General Manager who will be responsible for the successful operation of the Sassafras Cafe on the Missouri Botanical Garden property. The General Manager is accountable for all foodservice related activities which includes managing daily operations of the restaurant (both FOH and BOH), implementing production process, managing food and labor cost, managing service, customer relations, and having an overall understanding of safe food handling procedures.
- Management and oversite of entire restaurant and staff
- Responsible for a 7 day a week days with some evening hours
- Maintains a safe and clean environment and maintain professional restaurant image
- Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, and federal/state/local laws, and ordinances
- Ensure positive guest interactions
- Develop front and back of the house employees by setting expectations and providing feedback
- Work with corporate office and commissary for efficient provisioning and supply purchases.
- Must be ServSafe certified
- Must be self-motivated, an excellent communicator, and have a strong leadership ability
- Culinary training preferred
- Management degree preferred
Please submit resume.