Catering St. Louis is seeking a talented Accounting and Payroll Clerk to fill an immediate full time opening. The Clerk is responsible for accounting duties related to general ledger, payroll, and accounts payable. This position requires research skills and the ability to communicate verbally and in writing to resolve accounting or payroll questions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Payroll processing within Paycom and Quickbooks journal entries
- Reconciling purchase orders and receipt data with vendor invoices
- Verifying invoices for payment
- Employee reimbursements
- Accurate record keeping of vendor W9 and ACH Forms
- Processing 1099 vendor forms at the end of the year
- Prior bookkeeping experience
- Knowledge of accounting functions and procedures
- Experience with financial software preferably Paycom
- Must be extremely accurate with strong attention to details
- Associate degree in accounting or business or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Quickbooks required
- Payroll experience required. Paycom experience a plus.
We offer a full benefit package which includes medical insurance with employer contribution, along with Vacation and Wellness Days.